Imagine a world where you feel joyful and fully supported.
A constant radiation of joy and love of all things.
A world of gratitude.
Does this resonate?
You know deep down that you’re connected to the positive flow and good vibes of the universe, but at times feel like you’ve lost a bit of mojo. You try to ‘think positive’, but you feel like you’re just on the other side of tapping into it…if only you could quiet that negative spiral of thoughts. Yes, you are ‘only human’, but you believe that there is something out there that can give you the power to step into that joy.
Are you willing to commit to just over a month (40 days) of simple, but life changing practices?
When you join me for the 40 Days of Gratitude you receive:
- The ability to tap into that infinite love and gratitude in life.
- Gratitude and joy as a part of your everyday magic – the magic in our day to day tasks.
- The choice to enhance your life, totally transform your life, or to take joy to the next level.
- Cultivate the things that bring joy into your life.
- More self-love.
- Connection with what you love about others.
- Gratitude for the tough stuff like bills, and cleaning up.
What the structure looks like:
- Weekly course info
to help you build on your gratitude practices (whether you have some or none), and create your own.
- Weekly videos
to help inspire you to get on the weekly wagon of what’s going on in the course.
- 3 minute and 10 minute meditations
to help you connect with the gratitude already within you, and to help you recommit to the practice on those tricky days.
- A4 printable journal/workbook
to help you create that habit pathway in your brain by asking the right questions, to keep track of your 40 days, and to gauge your progress and notice how gratitude improves how you feel about life. Yay!
to help you reflect on some of the stuck bits(if you choose to), and to reflect on how our perception can change our experience.
- Lifetime course access
to give you access to the course whenever you feel like revisiting it, or elements of it, and any future updates.
Hi, I’m Cat. A witchy mumma, and professional psychic with a background in natural healthcare. I am deeply passionate about helping you connect with your everyday magic. Some may say “finding the extraordinary in the ordinary”, but for me it is really about supporting you with the tools to reconnect with yourself, your true nature…which includes your inner magic. I absolutely love the spiritual journey that life is (especially after having kids in my case), as well as everyday magic and ritual, A big part of it is consciousness, and unlocking those metaphorical doors to enjoying life. Gratitude is an often talked about, but also overlooked key to unlocking some doors.
This course is for you if you want to..
- Wake up everyday and recognise the great things in your life (and really feel it).
- Wake up that joyful abundance in your daily life.
- Open yourself up to positive energy flow.
- Commit to making positive changes in your life.
- Know what true gratitude feels like.
- Enjoy the boring, annoying and mundane (yes, it is possible to love bills, washing up and laundry).
- Create a regular gratitude practice.
- Find gratitude an easy, natural vibe that is in your day
- Feel gratitude for the people and situations in our life
- Feel that gratitude and love towards yourself